Winter 2022 Leagues
League rules and registration will be available after Thanksgiving.
For Winter 2022 we have two League options available, juniors only and a juniors/parent league. Please see the details of each below. The league will run every other Saturday morning January 8th-March 19th. We will play some of the top courses in the world, see the tentative line up below.
Week 1 (Jan 8th) Front 9 Pebble Beach
Week 2 (Jan 22nd) Back 9 Pebble Beach
Week 3 (Feb 5th) Front 9 St Andrews
Week 4 (Feb 19th) Back 9 St Andrews
Week 5 (Mar 5th) Front 9 Augusta National
Week 6 (Mar 19th) Back 9 Augusta National
Winter Adult-Junior League
Play some of the top courses in the world with your favorite junior golfer. This is a great opportunity to play golf this winter in a fun family format. Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, or other adults can be your junior’s partner. Teams must be 1 junior (18 & under) and 1 adult (Over 18). Cost is $100 per team (2 person team)
Winter Junior League
Play some of the top courses in the world in this kids only winter league. Cost is $75 per person.
- All sessions will be 1 hour. The faster your group plays the more holes you’ll get in.
- Score is calculated in relation to par. +4, +10, etc. (since groups may not complete the same number of holes during the 1 hour session)
- League is designed to be fun for the kids and give them an opportunity to play golf during the winter in a warm, safe environment. All code of conduct rules apply.
- Adult-Junior League will use an alternate shot format (one golfer will tee off, the other will take the next shot, and so on until the ball is on the green.. The other player will tee off at the next hole.).
- For all leagues there will be no putts, so gimmies will be turned on in the simulators.
- Basic instruction for the simulators will be given on the first day.
- Tee times will be scheduled the first week of January once the number of teams/players is determined. Tee times will start Saturday mornings at 8:00am.
- You may arrive 15 mins before your tee time to warm in the chipping and putting areas. Please be on time as you may not run over the allotted hour time slot.
- If you need to miss a Saturday tee time please email Pottstown@GolfU.com and we will see what we can do to make it up.
- Most of all, have fun !!!